Rusi v Siriji

Utisevalec

Guru
12. nov 2007
Klub rakete letijo relativno nizko, podobno kot tomahawki. Načeloma max. par 100m nad tlemi oz. večinoma še nižje in tam ni letalskega prometa, sicer pa se jim poti ponavadi predprogramira tako da letijo daleč stran od nevarnosti (tako civilne kot vojaške).

AndY1

Guru
Osebje foruma
18. sep 2007
Citat:
Uporabnik AndY1 pravi:
Citat:
War on Russian pilots.
Ministry of Internal Affairs of Ukraine official advisor Gerashenko proposes to publicly post photos of Russian pilots in Syria on dedicated Ukrainian website to help ISIS combatants and accomplices to find them later and their relatives in purpose of beheading.
https://www.facebook.com/anton.gerashchenko.7/posts/928575253895989

Objava je bila med tem že umaknjena.

Ampak, internet si zapomni: http://webcache.googleusercont...928575253895989

Originalni FB link zopet deluje. Očitno FB odobrava uradno podporo Ukrajine teroristični organizaciji ISIL. Te zločince bo potrebno odpeljati pred mednarodno sodišče.

Citat:
In the evenings, when I have time, I re-read the PM.

One message from Facebook Freund decided to share with the entire Facebook community.

"Anton, Russian propaganda channels and growing. Army in pursuit of the PR and the glorification of" the forces of Russian weapons "in Syria, in almost every reportage in full shine closeup of technicians from Russia, who put bombs on planes and missiles.

These morons! Still their names with addresses and telephone numbers published. Although I think that their faces will be enough, that would igilovtsy and their counterparts in Russia, which many in the Caucasus, could then find them and take revenge on the canons of "Sharia".

I think that in this scenario the eggs and head of the technicians in the future can not survive. "

In connection with the above stated, I invite all those who have information about Russian citizens taking part in the undeclared war of Russia against the Syrian people to report all known to you data on the website of "The Peacemaker", where it will set up a separate section "Crimes Putin in Syria and the Middle East. "

I

Izbrisan uporabnik #488

In pol se čudi pacman, zakaj rusi pomagajo rusom v ukrajini

Fadil

pimpL
20. jan 2010
tumblr_nvu0inXc5J1u74lgto2_500.png

Pac_Man

⋆Распут&
10. maj 2014
Na 15:20 imaš v ozadju UNHCR folijo

AndY1

Guru
Osebje foruma
18. sep 2007
US 'using every excuse' to refuse to share intel on ISIS locations with Russia - military

Citat:
The US is refusing to share intelligence on Islamic State with Russia is doing everything to back out of cooperation, a spokesman for the Russian Defense Ministry said.

“Our partners from other countries, which view Islamic State (formerly ISIS/ISIL) as a real enemy, which must be destroyed unconditionally, actively help us with data on bases, depots, command posts and training camps of terrorists. And those, who, apparently, have a different opinion about this terrorist organization, are constantly looking for reasons to refuse to cooperate in the fight against international terrorism," Russian media quoted Igor Konashenkov, Russian Defense Ministry spokesman, as saying.

Mont

Fizikalc
19. avg 2014
Citat:
Uporabnik Pac_Man pravi:
Na 15:20 imaš v ozadju UNHCR folijo

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/AUjHb4C7b94" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Od 33.22 minute dalje nekje slabo minuto. Najbolj pa prvih 10 sekund (od 33.22).